Stacker fork, the composition and superiority of automated three-dimensional warehouse
Stacker fork，the main body of the automated three-dimensional warehouse is composed of shelves, roadway stacking crane, in (out) warehouse work table and automatic in (out) and operation control system. Shelves are steel structure or reinforced concrete structure of buildings or structures, shelves are standard size space, the roadway stacking crane through the shelves between the roadway, to complete the storage, take the work; Management using WCS system for control.
I. part of the automated three-dimensional warehouse
1. Shelf: steel structure for storing goods. There are two basic types of welded shelves and combined shelves.
2. Pallets (boxes) : appliances used for carrying goods, also known as station appliances.
3, roadway stacker: used for automatic access to the goods equipment. According to the structural form, it is divided into two basic forms: single column and double column. According to the way of service, it is divided into three basic forms: straight road, curve road and transfer car.
4. Conveyor system: the main peripheral equipment of the three-dimensional warehouse, which is responsible for transporting the goods to or from the stacker. There are many kinds of conveyors, such as roller conveyors, chain conveyors, lifting platforms, distribution vehicles, elevators and belt conveyors.
5. AGV system: automatic guiding car. According to its guiding mode, it is divided into induction guiding trolley and laser guiding trolley.
6. WCS automatic control system: it is an automatic control system for each device of the automatic library system. Field bus mode is adopted as the main control mode.
7. WMS information management system: it is the core of the full automatic stereo library system and can be networked or integrated with other systems (such as ERP system).
Ii. Automatic three-dimensional warehouse design
Three-dimensional warehouse design steps, generally divided into the following steps:
1) collect and study the original data of users, and define the goals to be achieved by users, including:
1. Make clear the process of connecting the automated three-dimensional warehouse with the upstream and downstream;
2. Logistics requirements: the maximum storekeeper entering the warehouse upstream, the maximum storekeeper leaving the warehouse downstream and the required storage capacity;
3. Specification parameters of materials: number of types of materials, type of material packaging, size of outer packaging, weight, storage mode and other characteristics of other materials;
4. Site conditions and environmental requirements of three-dimensional warehouse;
5. Users' functional requirements for the warehouse management system;
6. Other relevant materials and special requirements.
Determine the main form and related parameters of the automated three-dimensional warehouse
After all the original data are collected, relevant parameters required for the design can be calculated based on these first-hand data, including:
(1) the total requirements for the entire storage area, that is, the flow requirements of the warehouse;
(2) the overall size and weight of the cargo unit;
(3) warehouse storage area (shelf area) of the number of positions;
(4) combined with the above three points to determine the storage area (shelf factory) shelf row number, number of columns and the number of roadway other relevant technical parameters.
3) reasonably arrange the overall layout and logistics diagram of the automated three-dimensional warehouse
Generally speaking, automated three-dimensional warehouse includes: storage temporary area, inspection area, stacking area, storage area, out of storage temporary area, tray temporary area, unqualified products temporary area and sundry area. When planning, the three-dimensional warehouse does not necessarily need to plan each of the above areas, according to the user's process characteristics and requirements to a reasonable division of the regional and regional increase or decrease. At the same time, the flow of materials should be considered reasonably to make the flow of materials unimpeded, which will directly affect the ability and efficiency of the automated three-dimensional warehouse.
Select the type of mechanical equipment and relevant parameters
The shelf design is an important content of the three-dimensional warehouse design, which directly affects the utilization of the three-dimensional warehouse area and space.
Shelf form: there are many forms of shelves, and used in the automated three-dimensional warehouse shelves are generally: beam shelves, legs shelves, flow shelves, etc.. The design can be reasonably selected according to the overall size, weight and other relevant factors of the cargo unit.
(2) the size of the goods case: the size of the goods case depends on the size of the gap between the goods unit and the shelf column, beam (leg), with on, to a certain extent, also affected by the shelf structure and other factors.
Stacker is the core equipment of the whole automatic three-dimensional warehouse, which can move goods from one place to another by manual operation, semi-automatic operation or automatic operation. It is composed of frame (upper beam, lower beam, column), horizontal walking mechanism, lifting mechanism, loading platform, fork and electrical control system.
1. Confirmation of stacker forms: there are various forms of stacker, including single rail roadway stacker, double rail roadway stacker, rotary roadway stacker, single column stacker, double column stacker and so on.
Stacker speed: according to the flow requirements of the warehouse, calculate the stacker horizontal speed, lifting speed and fork speed.
(3) other parameters and configuration: according to the warehouse site and the requirements of the user to choose the stacker positioning mode, communication mode, etc. The configuration of stacker can be high or low, depending on the specific situation.
According to the logistics diagram, reasonably select the type of conveyor, including: roller conveyor, chain conveyor, belt conveyor, lifting machine, lifting machine, etc. At the same time, the velocity of conveying system should be reasonably determined according to the instantaneous flow of warehouse.
According to the process flow of the warehouse and some special requirements of users, some auxiliary equipment can be appropriately added, including: handheld terminal, forklift, balance crane, etc.
5) design functional modules of WCS control system and WMS warehouse management system
Design the control system and warehouse management system reasonably according to the process flow of the warehouse and the requirements of users. Control system and warehouse management system generally adopt modular design, easy to upgrade and maintenance.
Vi) simulate the whole system
Under certain conditions, the simulation of the whole system can directly describe the storage and transportation of the three-dimensional warehouse, find some problems and shortcomings, and make corresponding corrections to optimize the whole AS/RS system.
Vii) detailed design of equipment and control management system
The above is the general process of automatic three-dimensional warehouse design, in the specific design, can be combined with the specific situation of flexible use.
Iii. Investment income of automated three-dimensional warehouse
The advantages of automated three-dimensional warehouse are various, for enterprises, can be reflected from the following aspects:
1. Improve space utilization
The conception of early three-dimensional warehouse, its basic starting point is to improve the space utilization rate, fully save limited and precious land. In some developed countries in the west, the idea of improving space efficiency has a broader and deeper meaning. Saving land has been linked to saving energy, environmental protection and more. Some even take the utilization rate of space as the important index of system rationality and advanced evaluation.
The space utilization rate of a stereo library is closely related to its planning. Generally speaking, the space utilization of automated elevated warehouses is 2-5 times of that of ordinary ones, which is quite considerable.
2. It is convenient to form an advanced logistics system and improve the production management level of enterprises
The traditional warehouse is only the place where the goods are stored. Automated stereoscopic warehouse adopts advanced automated material handling equipment, not only can make the goods in the warehouse according to the need to automatically access, but also with the warehouse outside the production of organic connection, and through the computer management systems and automated material handling equipment to become an important part of enterprise production logistics warehouse. Enterprises purchased components and homemade production pieces into the automated warehouse storage is a link in the whole production, stored in a short time is in order to automatically output at a specific time for production to the next procedure, thus forming an automated logistics system, it is a "dynamic storage", is also the development of the automated warehouse today, an obvious technology trends.
Stacker forkAutomation is the inevitable trend of the development of warehouse management. The operation efficiency of automated three-dimensional warehouse and the technical level of automation can greatly improve the logistics efficiency of enterprises. The basic technology of three-dimensional warehouse is also increasingly mature. Enterprises can according to the actual situation of the construction of large three-dimensional library, but also according to the need to build small and medium-sized automatic three-dimensional library.